cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

probelm in language conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I have some probelm in chinese language conversion.

Scenario:

1.I am trying to send the saleorder details as a mail, from the output types of sale order.

2.The details of the related cutomer in sales order is maintained in chinese in (XD01)

3.When I login in chinese language the mail generated is having chinesse texts as expected..But when i login in english language, the mail generates some JUNK values in place of chinese texts in SOST.

Note: If i generate a mail by loging in English, i need the chinese text as such maintained in XD01.Please give a solution for this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prakash

u can login with english but if u want to print some chinesh text then u have to use spras in select statement to retrieve the chinesh text.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> HI ,

>

> I have some probelm in chinese language conversion.

> Scenario:

> 1.I am trying to send the saleorder details as a mail, from the output types of sale order.

> 2.The details of the related cutomer in sales order is maintained in chinese in (XD01)

> 3.When I login in chinese language the mail generated is having chinesse texts as expected..But when i login in english language, the mail generates some JUNK values in place of chinese texts in SOST.

>

> Note: If i generate a mail by loging in English, i need the chinese text as such maintained in XD01.Please give a solution for this problem.

hi,

if it is a custom developemnt, it is most probable that the retrieval of the customer data has been done using language = log on language.. please check..

hope it helps,

regards...