cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization control over CJ30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Iu2019m trying to use CJ30 for budgeting without IM & just create project & assign budget using CJ30.

Is it possible to give rights (CJ30) for a selected people to change budget of a particular project??

Ex- we have users 0011, 0012 & Projects I-0001, I-0002, I-0003

I want to give budgeting rights(CJ30) to person 0011 u2013 only for project I-0001 & I-0002 not I-0003

Give rights(CJ30) to person 0012 to do budgeting for the project I-0003

Pls advice me on this, your response on this is highly appreciated..

Tx & Regards,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sam,

qstn 1. the user 0011 is required to have authorization for the project type I-0003? If yes u cannt control, if no you can cotrol, by restricting the project type using the authorization object PS_PRART, here you mention only project type I-0001 & I-0002, and another authorizattion object PS_ACTVT there you mention actvities 01, 02, 03, 27 & 28.

Hope this may helpful.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have one more query, If I am using Investment management(IM) structures, is it possible to give authorization to IM position only for selected users,

say we have to IM position called IT & SD, is it possible to give IT Investment management(IM) position only for IT users & SD only for SD user divisional people

Dear Praveen,

Thanks lot Praveen, Iu2019ll check this on system & get back to u againu2026

TX & reg,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sam,

For controlling authorization at Position ID level, you need to create person responsible first for each position IDs and then mention the same person responsible in the position IDs.

After that in the authorization object A_IMPR_VER Persons Resp. for Investment Program Positions maintain the respective person responsible for the SD & IT users.

Ex: Person responsible 100 - SDuser mentioned in the position id and the same is given in the authorization object for the SD user, that user will only be able to have change, create or process for that particular position ID only.

Hope this may solve your problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

thanks for your realy helpful response, now i'm checking on system. i'll confirm u after checkinng on system.

Thnaks & regards,

Sam