Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Material Transfer from Ecc to SRM

former_member315366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experrts

1. I want to tramsfer Materials from ECC to SRM. In T.Code R3AR2 Request Detail I have maintained the following

Table Name : MARA

Feild Name : MATNR

INCL/Excl : I

Option : LE

LOW : XYZ123 (Material No)

High : Blank

IUsing R3Ar3 i tried to tramsfer the material but it is not happening. Am i missing something or using a wrong data.

2. If I want to transfer materials at a regular interval what are the parameters I have to enter. I had tried with the following data but it is not working

Table Name : MARA

Feild Name : ERSDA

INCL/Excl : I

Option : LE

LOW : Sy - DATUM

High : Blank

Kindly help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to make sure your whole set up is right starting from transaction SMOEAC then onto SMQ1 and 2 in both systems ensure they are both clear, ensure the setup for SM30 has been done in ECC and then in transaction R3AC1 you can set your filters if you only want certain materials to come across, after you have done all that you need to use transaction R3AS, (this is where SMOEAC settings come in) select your object name this will default source and destination then execute.

Check in R3AM1 how the load is doing if you have problems check the queues in SMQ1 and 2 in both systems these might give you a clue as to why it isint working.

rgds

Tom

former_member315366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

All those settings are done. I want to clarify what settings should I do in R3AC1 and R3AR2. Also what is the use of Delta upload

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the settings and information in these notes:

Best regards,

Georg

Answers (0)