cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status confirmed automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

1. I want to delete all test support messages before go live, but i can't delete test messages using report CRM_ORDER_DELETE because each support message (SLFN) always have preceeding document Service Basis Message with the same number. is there any other way to delete both messages??

2. Is status 'Confirmed automatically' set by SAP or is there any another customizing step to make this status appear automatically after some duration exceeded?

Regards,

Aleluya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aleluya,

To 1st question:

I am not sure. But take a look at report RSWNNOTIFDEL_DELETE.

To 2nd question:

You can customize the automatic confirmation of messages.

Search in IMG fo "Set Up Automatic Confirmation of Messages".

Regards,

Alex

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CRMD_ORDER_DELETE is used for deletion of archived service order and service ticket. Without archiving service ticket or service order this program will not delete these data.

Coming to your question: support messages is what business document? If you clarify this then i will guide archiving object that will be used to archive and delete these data from the database level.

-Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

What do you mean with business document?do you mean transaction types?If yes, then the transaction types is SLFN. Actually i prefer to archive all test messages before go live activity, so can you guide me how to archive the messages?Thank you.

Rgds,

Aleluya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Business documents means transaction data in this scenario.

In CRM there are different transaction type such as Service order, Service ticket, Interaction record, Complaints, and other follow-up activities. All these transaction data will sit in common table but differentiated by transaction type.

Please specify description of what business transaction type you want to archive? Because these transaction type will be different in different client so give me its description

For Service ticket and Service order user archiving object - CRM_SERORD,

Interaction records and other follow-up activities - CRM_ACT_ON

Complaints - CRM_COMP

Leads - CRM_LEAD

Opportunities - CRM_OPPT

-Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aleluya,

There is always a mean to delete record from a table but I would suggest to close your test messages rather to delete it. Especially if you have transports linked to it.

Is there any reason you want to delete it instead of closing and archiving it?

Maybe I missed something

br Xavier