cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment heuristics userexit or BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created demand plan using the descriptive characteristic Route in addition to material and Location.Released the Forecast 100 (R1),200 (R2) and 300 (R3)to PPDS for DC.Then i run the PPDS planning run for both DC and Production plant. Corresponding Purchase requisitions for R1,R2 and R3 are created in DC corresonding to Route wise and 3 PurReqRels and one planned order, are created in the production plant. Issue is now i need to confirm the orders to the DC considering the Route as priority if my supply is less than demand.in this case assume that production is done for 500 only and i need to distribute this to DC with R1 as priority,next R2 and next R3 with diffent line items in STO.

Now we carry Deployment run. But deployment run donot consider Route as priority and will create Deployment STO for 500 qty. Any user exit or enhancement is available to create STO with deffirent line items one for each route with priority. please name the User exit ot enhancement.

Regards

Aktar

Edited by: Aktar Ahmed Shaik on Mar 12, 2009 1:17 PM

Edited by: Aktar Ahmed Shaik on Mar 12, 2009 1:19 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check if the BADI with definition /sapaposdpdistr(transaction SE18) help you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

i foud /sapapo/fs_user as enhancement.

Thread closed

Edited by: Aktar Ahmed Shaik on Mar 12, 2009 7:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aktar,

Very good answer and matchin with our req. thank s a lot,.

Reg.