Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free samples and needed billing and accounting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i got a scenario as below;

we issue free samples to our customers to give in the markets, but issuing this free items there would be some freigt expenses incurred,for that a billing and accounting required. how to configure this please help me

thanx,

shirgud

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For this you need to maintain new sales document type for issuing samples so that based on sales document type and item category group it will determine item category which is free of charge(TANN) for samples.

You need to maintain a new pricing procedure for issueing samples in which freight condition type should be incorporated and it should not calculate price for the samples. In net value only freight charges should be appeared. After that you can do delivery as well as billing and ones billing is over accounting documents also will be generated.

Thanks

G G Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shirisha,

1. You will have to create a seperate sample sales Document Type, Item Category and Billing Document.

2. In this Sample Item category you will have tomake pricing as 'B" Pricing for Free goods" pricing procedure ( Copy TAN and change it accordingly to bring it as standard process)

3. Document Procing Procedure = C and Maintain customer pricing procedure accordingly.

4. Maintain Shipping Condition Type KF00 in the free samples pricing procedure either manually (mostly) or else through) so that you can enter Freight Expense at Billing

5. Check whether we have a G/L Assigned for this freight a/c key ERF.

through this config you can process accordingly.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

have you maintained the frieght condition (KF00) in pricing procedure

if not maintained maintain it and in VK11 condition record maintain for incoterms or based on weight also you can maintain

i think this is your requirement for your issue - if not let us know

Regards

vardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for your item category in vov7 in the field pricing

regards'

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that SAP Note Number 34526 'Delivery free of charge and value-added tax' is a good example for your requiremente.

I hope this helps you,

Regards,

Eduardo