cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection result va;ues copy from batch characteristic value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

any pls explain me my client wants inspection results values to be copied from batch characteristc values. just he wants to do the value is approved or rejected thats all. how can i map this.

thanks &regards

bhakta.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1.Create a characteristic of type Num or Char and assign the selected set to the characteristic. (Go to values tab in characteristic and click on other values option and choose selected set).

2.Assign the same characteristic in MIC.

3.Create a batch class and assign the same characteristic, and assign the batch class in the material master.

4.Carry out the std QM cycle

Note :-

The prerequisites that must be fulfilled in order to assign a class characteristic in MIC depends on whether the class characteristic is of the data type "NUM" or "CHAR."

If the general characteristic is of the data type "NUM," the following conditions must be fulfilled:

The master inspection characteristic must be quantitative.

The two characteristics must have identical units of measurement, if a unit is assigned to the class characteristic.

The control indicator for the upper specification limit and the control indicator for the lower specification limit must be set in the master inspection characteristic.

The interval limits for the class characteristic must be maintained as follows:

Master insp. characteristic Class characteristic

-

Lower spec. limit only lower limit, no upper limit

Upper spec. limit only upper limit, no lower limit

Both specification limits both upper and lower limit

If the class characteristic is of the type "CHAR," the following conditions must be fulfilled:

A selected set from catalog type 1 was assigned to the class characteristic.

The master inspection characteristic is qualitative.

The "Characteristic attribute" indicator is set for the master inspection characteristic.

Regards

S.Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur reply,

let me explain detailed and tell me is it possible to do this config b'cze i am going to implement directly in prod server.

i have created classification for batch.

i have created MIC with reference to charecteristic and system automaticlly picked either quantitative or qualitative on base of my characteristic.

my requirement is

i have confirmed production order and created a batch, in this batch i hve mention width value = 350 mm

thickness 0.32 mm.

then inspection lot created against GR from PRODUCTION. here when i am opened the in spection lot results should be copied from my batch to width & thickness. then i will do approve or reject the inspection characteristic and then i will do UD. is it possible i will do as per ur doc. pls explain me.

thanks & regards

Bhakta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For example if you are measuring width/length in Quality. In resulting recording what ever value your are entering for width/length will be automatically updated in the specific batch. As usual you can do the UD and reject or accept the lot.

As for as I know passing the length/width value from batch to result recording is not possible.

Please let me know if u need further details.

Regards

S.Senthil

Edited by: Senthilkumar Sivaramakrishnan on Mar 12, 2009 12:12 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Copy Inspection results from RR screen to batch is possible but from Batch to RR screen is not possible.

Regards

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am closing this thred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bahkta

Go to QCC0->Quality inspection->Inspection lot completion-->transfer inspection decision to batch

The settings are relevant to the inspection type and the plant of the inspection lot into which the results are to be copied.

Whenever you do result recoring for a batch all values will be copied to batch can be seen in MSC3N.

Results history can be seen in the same.

I hope this will help

Sujit