cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stms configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My existing setup is 2 system landscape DEV- PRD.

DEV is the domain controller and i included the PRD system in the domain controller and it is working fine.

Now i want to delete the domain contorller and make a new domain contoller in the PRD system.

is it possible to do the same or not

please guide

regards

hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

now everything is working fine

but when the bw user create a request it goes directly to local change request and if i release the same it can't come to dev buffer. and when i release the same i am getting the following error

Only edit objects from package ZBW in local requests

Message no. TK332

Diagnosis

Objects in package ZBW cannot be edited in transportable Workbench requests in the current system BP3. The transport routes are configured such that objects from package ZBW can only be edited in local Workbench requests.

System Response

The function terminates.

Procedure

You have the following options:

If you want to transport objects in package ZBW into the target BD3 once only, without changing the configuration of the transport routes, then create a transport of copies in the extended view of the Transport Organizer (Transaction SE01). Go to the request overview and choose Request/task -> Object list -> Include objects to include your objects in this transport of copies.

If you would like objects in package ZBW to be transported generally into the target system BD3, contact your transport administrator. In this case, the configuration of the transport routes must be corrected in the Transport Management System (TMS). For details, see the documentation on the Transport Management System.

regards

Santhosh

former_member603052
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Run PFCG and create a role and transport that role,it gives you a request number and now goto se01 and release that request and check what happens

Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

i can able to transport the same

but when i create a transport request through rsa1 with some info query or object it directly goes to local change request not workbench request. and i made a transport copies of the same but it is telling that some object u can't ab able to transport.

Only edit objects from package ZBW in local requests

Message no. TK332

Diagnosis

Objects in package ZBW cannot be edited in transportable Workbench requests in the current system BP3. The transport routes are configured such that objects from package ZBW can only be edited in local Workbench requests.

System Response

The function terminates.

Procedure

You have the following options:

If you want to transport objects in package ZBW into the target BD3 once only, without changing the configuration of the transport routes, then create a transport of copies in the extended view of the Transport Organizer (Transaction SE01). Go to the request overview and choose Request/task -> Object list -> Include objects to include your objects in this transport of copies.

If you would like objects in package ZBW to be transported generally into the target system BD3, contact your transport administrator. In this case, the configuration of the transport routes must be corrected in the Transport Management System (TMS). For details, see the documentation on the Transport Management System.

regards

santosh

former_member603052
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Local Requests can only be copied to clients within the same system but not to different systems.

Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

pleae guide me how to transport my info query object from one server to other???

regards

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for your valuable answers

regards

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make any system as Domain controller. To delete complete TMS config from DEV DC login to DEV Client 000 & STMS-->in the same screen execute tcode dico. This will delete the entire TMS config.

Now login to Prod client 000 & recofigure your TMS.

Thr wont be any inconsistency in DEV if you change your DC.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello santosh,

First delete the Transport route then delete the TMS Configuration.It will be consistency

Regards

Amar

former_member603052
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Login to domain controller system (DEV) and from TCode >STMSOverview--->systems.

Then from menu select Extras -->Delete TMS Configuration.

Now login to PRD and configure TMS.

Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

that's ok

is there any inconsistency ????? for the DEV system after delete the domain contrller

regards

santosh

former_member603052
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

After you configure domain controller as PRD,you need to add the DEV system and the approve it.

Next the transport routes also need to be configured by logging to 000 client in the PRD system.

Now you have to distribute and activate the configuration.

Regards,

Kalyan