cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do the Budgeting as per our requirment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Is it possible to do budgeting for man working hrs, here my requirement is employees are assigned to project and they are booking the time sheet against that project, In projects we are assigning engineers to WBS element(it is one to one relation), before starting the project I have assigned the budgeted hours to each engineer, if they exceeded the budget hour system should stop to enter the time sheet, with this I can check with the engineers, why this work is not completed with in the budgeted hour.

Friends please suggest me how to do this process in Project systems.

Regards,

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can have budget on cost basis only,not by time.

You can try with this transcation for the time planning for the resources in CMP9.

Orelse you have to define seperate as one workcenter & assign activity against the workcenter for the time booking with cost center,they can confirm operation daily.

Have the budget control for the cost center,so that when they exceed the certain hours system will block the confirmation.

Check this.Because the Actiity cost will booked against the secondary costelemnt only,it wont affect FI.

Regards,

Raj.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

define confirmation parameters in OPST to disallow deviation in both work and duration time

0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to write the budget in time format. It's always in currency. Try to convert your budgetted hours in to currency and assign the value in the budget field. You can get the alearts once you consume specific budget value.

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please check whether any user exit available, apply your logic and activate the same.