cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate 8D Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Iam trying to generate 8d report in Quality Notification...

I created Quality notification with the notification type Q1 but after completing the notification when i take print preview for 8report only defect causes and defect desciption comes.Corrective tasks and actions does not come.Could you please tell me where am i missing something...

Can anyone tell step by step procedure to generate 8D Report....with screen shots would be helpful

Regards

JR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as per your requirement

defect causes and defect desciption comes.Corrective tasks and actions does not come.

Now go to correction task tab in that there is grid below heading tasks for item

in that enter sr no. as 4 ,5,6,7,8 and in front of these serial numbers enter your details in task text

and then see 8D report

please revert back for any clarification

Thanks

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay sir,

I go through that & find the word of Task code text in the report not the task test.

Also what about the corrective action & where can I see the report for the same.

My question is almost same to his question hence not creating other thread.

kindly reply.

Regards,

chandra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, JR,

I think you should refer the following links along with the other champions have suggested.

[Shop Papers for Quality Notifications|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/a5/a5e1f6547911d295ad00a0c930e04c/frameset.htm]

[Creating an 8D report (notification type Q1, customer complaint)|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/a0/c1636cd81711d1953800a0c930e04c/frameset.htm]

[SDN Thread|]

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shyamal sir

Thanks for reply.

But not get the answer.

Please suggest if any setting require?

Please reply

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay,

Your answer helped to solve my issue...its a strange logic but anyways its working.

6)identification of delivered material...thats coming in correction task

Anyways thanks for your reply...

Regards

Jithesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear JR,

please look into the below link, check the same and give your feedback

Link: []

Regards

Gajesh