cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material PO Text Table & Field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm preparing FD for SAP Smart Form PO printing.My client wants Material PO text has to come in PO printing.Can anybody tell me what is the table name & Field name for material PO text.

Again when I'm putting the material item code and rest of the data system has to give all the pricing things like Basic Price,discounts, ED, EC, HEC, CST and VAT if any.

My question is how to link all these thngs in PO print so that in print in PO print all the conditions for the material has to come.

Thanks & Regards

PKB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Again when I'm putting the material item code and rest of the data system has to give all the pricing things like Basic Price,discounts, ED, EC, HEC, CST and VAT if any.

My question is how to link all these thngs in PO print so that in print in PO print all the conditions for the material has to come.

ANSWER TO THIS IS :

C_LV_KNUMV = EKKO-KNUMV

select * from konv INTO TABLE itab_lt_konv

where knumv EQ c_lv_knumv

and kposn EQ wa_ekpo-ebelp.

WHERE KONV-KSCHL = CONDITION

KONV-KWERT = VALUE

(KONV-KBETR / 10 ) = RATE

HOPE THIS WILL HELP U.

if its not sufficient then reply it. i wil help u.

Edited by: MONIKA DHUMAL on Mar 12, 2009 11:01 AM

Please close ur thread if problem is resolved.

Edited by: MONIKA DHUMAL on Mar 25, 2009 3:16 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the material PO text you have to use an include.

In the standard MEDRUCK it looks like:

/: INCLUDE &T166P-TXNAM& OBJECT &T166P-TDOBJECT& ID &T166P-TDID& LANGUAGE &EKKO-SPRAS& PARAGRAPH IX

the variables values

&T166P-TXNAM& : PO_number + ItemNumber (eg. 4500000012000010)

&T166P-TDOBJECT&: EKPO

&T166P-TDID&: F03

&EKKO_SPRAS&: EN

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

to read material PO text

goto me22n -

> text----->item_text->doubleclick->goto->header

Text Name PO Numer+PO Item ( concatnate EKPO-EBELN EKPO-EBELP )

Language EN

Text ID F01

Text Object EKPO

CREATE INCLUDE TEXT IN SAMRTFORM AND PASS THIS .

OTHERWISE USE 'READ_TEXT' FUNCTION MODULE

Edited by: MONIKA DHUMAL on Mar 12, 2009 10:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

All standard texts are stored in tables STXH and for item table search with se 11 -> STX* (dont have access to SAP now to give you the exact table)

But to read the text lines in program you have to call the below FM: for that you need to identfy the object name (i think it BEST for Material PO Text ) , id etc.

In STXH table , if you give BEST as object and look at the records, you will get and idea of how the name field is formatted and stored .I'm not sure but name is a combination of material no and plant i think.

Create a PO text for any material and see how it gets stored in this table or the item table and that should give you the logic for program

call function 'READ_TEXT'

exporting

id = ' '

language = sy-langu

object =

name =

importing

header = thead

tables

lines = tlinetab

Mathews