cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to find the table that holds the travel management information for Enhanced Cost Assignment for Expense Reciepts.

I have found table: PTRV_SREC for receipt data & PTRV_SADD holds the additional receipt data. Also, PTRV_SCOS which holds Cost assignment - the only problem is this table summarises receipts by the cost assignment.

Is there a table that holds the actual receipt line items with the cost object assignment?

The requirement I have is to report receipt lines by WBS with the text for each line. This seems basic reporting but is not available as far as I can see.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check this report

S_AHR_61016408 - Travel expenses reporting by periods

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I agree. Custom report is only option for the gap in standard SAP functionality. SAP is not agreat solution for travel management.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The report you mention does not pull the text required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the report doesn't meet your requirements you have always the possibility to create your own query.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that report, it is a good one.

However, it does not meet the requirement as it does not appear to hold the account assignment detail that we require.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use the report RPR_TRIP_COST_ASSIGNMENT_DATA or you can create your own query in SQ01 by using the LDB PTRVP as your Infoset base query.

Regards,

Raynard