cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing myself SC when create track ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I create SC in SLD, and then create track in Landscape Configurator, but i can't find my created SC when click add SC button. I search forum, see that need to update CMS in Domain data tab. but when i update CMS,it complain

Unexpected error; inform your system administrator: <--Localization failed: 
ResourceBundle='com.sap.cms.util.exception.CMSExceptionMessages', ID='SLD name-server 
configuration error', Arguments: []--> :
 Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, 
key SLD name-server configuration error

My CMS was netweaver 04s SP9

So how can i create a track use my SC.

best regard

reefish

Edited by: Ree Fish on Mar 12, 2009 9:46 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fish,

First check whether the SC created by you is in OS level path or not. If the SC is in OS level then definetly it will be shown.

Regards,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anil,

Do you mean in OS level path was that we can find some files reference my SC in my server, and SC in OS level was meaning of what? More detail was very appreciation.

best regard

REEFISH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fish,

I mean you have created an SC from NWDI. If you created an SC from NWDI then definetly there will be some storage location path for that in SLD. please check there whether created SC is in place or not. If there then definetly its problem with configuration between SLD and CMS which is done through Visuval Admin.

Regards,

Anil.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thulasi_td
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ree,

Ensure that you have maintained the correct entires in the "SLD Data supplier" in Visual Administrator of the CMS connecting to your SLD server in the landscape.

Regards,

Thulasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Thulasi,

I have check the sap.com/com.sap.lcr/lcrcimom.jar in the tab "CIM Client Gerneration Setting" of Visual Administratro's SLD Data Supplier, and fill in host/port/user/pwd and save, after do these, i Click "CIM Client Test" and test sucessful.

If there are more configuration need to maintaince?

Best Regard

REEFISH

Edited by: Ree Fish on Mar 13, 2009 2:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You just need to click the Update CMS button in the CMS Landscape Configurator. Then your SC will be available for addition to your track.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Pascal Willemsen,

I click the Update CMS button in the CMS Landscape Configurator, but it occur exception like my thread said. can you figure out what's my wrong. thanks.

best regard

reefish

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

SLD name-server

configuration error', Arguments: []--> :

Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle,

key SLD name-server configuration error

As given in exception problem is with SLD.

First check the SLD used by NWDI. For CMS the path for SLD is mentioned. check that path. (It may be its own SLD or a centralized one).

check the hosts file for hostname and ip pair.

Test this SLD from visual admin.

And then check the name-server configuration.

you can check the default log and trace file for more information about name-server configuration error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal:

I has a question, i 've config name server in url:

http://host:port/dtr/system-tools/administration/NameServerConfiguration

but when i connect to DTR Server in NWDS, it complain can't connet to name serverer:<url>. the url is not

the one i filled in.

best regard.

reefish

Former Member
0 Kudos

ReeFish,

check Name server is properly configured or not

http://host:port/dtr/system-tools/administration/NameServerConfiguration

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala:

I've set up name server before add track.

The name server url default is:http://pwdf3102:50100,I've change it to http://redapple05:50100(this is url i access my portal). And still change user and pwd to user of NWDI.Administrator. Trust Store is default:TrustedCAs

i wonder if my configuration is correct?

thanks