cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with PO print preview "E-mail address incorrect or non-existent"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

In ECC6, I had a problem with the Print Preview of PO in Transaction ME23N. When I pressed button Print Preview I got the message on the status bar " E-mail address incorrect or non-existent ". But when I try with another PO ( same PO type), then I didn't have the same problem.

So, I wonder whether the problem related to creating PO or code ?

Because when I debugged, I found out that in the Include LMEDRUCKF1O having a variable nast-nacha (message transmission medium) = 5 ( external send ) while with another PO Not having the problem and nast-nacha = 1 ( print output ). Could we define the variable nast-nacha when creating new PO ?

So could you tell me what I need to do to fix this problem ? Because I don't know the business, I'm just developer !

Thanks in advance !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

open the po in me22n now click on the button messages,

here select ur output type, now along with output type u specify its mediun whether its print or external send, depending on what u select here, ur nacha gets set.

so the po which is giving u problems, select one of the rows of output type press repeat output and change the medium from external send to print and go back now save the po, press on change again now view the print preview.

ok tell me one thing the two POs u r talking abt they must be having dfferent output type (nast-kschl) so check with the functional that do u need the change to be done as i have told above or sending mail is it part of requirement.

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Edited by: kartik tarla on Mar 12, 2009 8:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

Thanks for your helps. I have did like your guides.

And I found out that when I changed the medium of PO NOT having the problem to 5 (natch =5 ) then pressed Print Preview, I did not have any problem like the another PO. In your opinion, Is it may that setting the medium didn't relate to the problem here ?

Thanks !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

The two mentioned POs having the same output type (nast-kschl = 'NEU') .

So could you tell me where the problem is here ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in the code of driver program how email address is being passed, put a breakpoint and check the value of email id u r getting probably some wrong address is maintained smwhere

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please have a look into the table SXNODES and field ACTIVE