cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating delivery from VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do we create delivery from VA02 or how do we create delivery without doing picking or PGI.

Regards,

Surya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following steps to create delivery via t-code VA02:

- call t-code VA02 to Open Sales Order

- select delivery from menu at left top corner as below:

Sales document => delivery

The details of delivery will be shown thereafter.

- press button save if everything is correct.

Picking and PGI are the sub-sequent documents of delivery oder.

cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your quick response. Please may I know the sequence of steps from Sales Oder to Billing.

I am following this.

1) Create SO at VA01

2) Goto VA02 and do delivery

3) Goto VL02N and do picking & PGI

4) Goto VF01 and do billing.

Even after all these the document flow of my sales order in VA01 is still showing Delivery as "being processed"

What additional steps I need to follow to complete billing and invoicing.

Regards,

Surya

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Surya,

The Standard Process used in Sales is

Order --> Delivery --> Picking+PGI --> Billing

There is an option provided for us to delivery from the VA02 - change mode of sales order, that's because instaed of using Vl01N we are trying to do delivery directly.

The moment you progress to delivery you will have to do

1. Picking which is required but you can deactivate it in Delivery Item category depending upon the scenario you are working. (PICKING CAN BE MADE OPTIONAL)

2. PGI is compulsory... only then the goods will be moved out of your company to customer place. Only then the material document will be updated. Based on this PGI Document the invoice processing will take place. Else you cannot generate billing document or complete the sales cycle.

Even in the scenario where you can raise a delivery without reference to sales order (VL01NO) you will have to carry PGI which is compulsory for you to proceed with sales order process.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can create delivery directly from the order from VA01 or VA02 through Selection of Sales document>delivery from the menubar as suggessted by our friends.

You can create the delivery & save it without picking / doing PGI.

You can later do the Picking/PGI in the already created delivery using t.code VL02n.

Regards

Tejpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your quick response. Please may I know the sequence of steps from Sales Oder to Billing.

I am following this.

1) Create SO at VA01

Even after all these the document flow of my sales order in VA01 is still showing Delivery as "being processed"

Regards,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Surya,

The moment you complete your delivery thorugh VA02, you enter VL02N enter the document and press enter,

1. Check Delivery Qty = Picking Qty

2. Check whether you have assigned appropriate storage location

3. OPen another session enter TCode MMBE and check the stock value before you proceed with picking and then PGI.

4. After Pressing PGI Check the stock level in MMBE If there is reduction in stock your process is perfect.

5. Then Enter Tcode VF01 your PGI no will appear automatically press enter and save the invoice.

Now in VF02 press Shift + F7 (Document flow) and in this look at the status what does it display...inform us

Regards

Sathya

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From sale order itself, you can create delivery by selecting from top menu bar "Sales document -- Delivery". But I am unable to understand your question

how do we create delivery without doing picking or PGI.

as normally only after creating delivery, you do picking and PGI.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am following this.

1) Create SO at VA01

Regards,

Surya