Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI Generates Proxy - CX_INVALID_TRANSFORMATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI PI Experts...

This error relates to PI7.1

We have generated a new proxy to invoke a Service Interface on PI7.1. So we have an ECC6 system calling PI7.1 via proxy.

Our scenario is working...but we sporadically get a short dump with an execption: CX_INVALID_TRANSFORMATION

Pls note that the Simple Transformation XSLT is being executed in the 'background' within the generated proxy code and has been generated via the sproxy transaction. It was not custom developed.

And as I have previously stated, it does work and this error seems to occur on a random basis. For for example, i would inokve the proxy and everyhting works and then 10mins later, executing the proxy with the same data results in a short dump.

I have checked out the following OSS notes:

But these seem 'out-dated' and I dont believe they are applicable to PI7.1.

Has anyone experienced this issue before?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In the meantime, I will be looging an OSS issue as well...and will keep you guys informed.

Cheers

Yackeen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I believe this is an OSS issue to be resolved. What I have found thus far is as follows:

The exact error is:

<SAP:Stack>

Error during proxy processing An exception with the type CX_AI_SYSTEM_FAULT occurred, but

was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause PARSE_APPLICATION_DATA

Error during XML => ABAP conversion (Response Message; error ID:

CX_INVALID_TRANSFORMATION;

( Error Text: The transformation /1SAI/TXSA452BFBF0DF199E50745 could not be executed))

Error during XML => ABAP conversion (Response Message; error ID:

CX_INVALID_TRANSFORMATION;

( Error Text: The transformation /1SAI/TXSA452BFBF0DF199E50745 could not be executed))

The transformation /1SAI/TXSA452BFBF0DF199E50745 could not be executed

</SAP:Stack>

I then checked out & reactivated the specific generated XSLT program (_/1SAI/TXSA452BFBF0DF199E50745_) transaction xslt_tool. This still had no affect.

I then deleted the generated xsl program. Reran my interface and it worked!!!

But then we I ran the interface again, it then failed again. So I am in the process of raising an OSS issue.

Cheers

Yackeen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Has anyone able to find any soluiton for this error. We have upgarded XI 3.0 to PI 7.1.

When i tested the Web services in XI 3.0 its working fine but its giving the following error in PI 7.1,

CX_INVALID_TRANSFORMATION: An exception of type CX_INVALID_TRANSFORMATION has occurred, but was neither handled locally nor by a RAISING clause declared .. The Transformation / 1BCDWB/WSS0070913132759663089 could not be executed.

RFC's r exposed as webservices here.

Does any one know the solution.Please help.

Regards,

Shweta

Chris_Schutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did you solve the problem ? And can share the solution . We have the same issue . Thank you .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Schutz,

The probelm we had somehow resolved itself. From my investigation, this is what I found:

1 - The error message clearly stated the transfromation program could not be executed

2 - I checked the transformation program and it was activated correctly.

So from the above, I gathered that there must have been a caching issues of some sort as everything else looked fine.

So I ended up asking our Netweaver Admin team to do the following:

1 - Do a complete cache refresh

2 - Restart of PI7.1 - Both ABAP and JAVA stacks

Once the server came back online, it seemed to resolved our issue.

So i hope this works for you as well.

Good luck

Yackeen