cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete MAM data from MI Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to delete MAM data from MI server which is already loaded like functional loacation and Equipment data and do the fresh replication(load) from backend R/3. is there any way to delete the MAM data on MI server or let me know the tables where i could go and delete directly.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is recommended that you don't meddle with middleware tables directly. So your possible options are:

1. Replicate the data again for the relevant BOs. The new data gets updated while the one which are not required will get deleted.

2. If you want to start from scratch regenerate the SyncBos. While regenerating the syncBos an option to delete the old is provided.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Dilip

http://www.indience.com

http://www.indience.com/index.php/products/mobile-asset-management.html

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru

It is not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Do you mean to say,you want to reset data on Middleware tables??

If yes,execute function module MEREP_RDB_T01_RESET for all sync BO's from Middleware.

It will reset the Middleware data and would delete all existing entries present in merep_207 table.

Then you can replicate all the sync BO's again to get fresh data from the backend on Middleware again.

Mark the asnwer as helpful,if it helped you to solve your issue.

Plz. letus know,if you need some more inputs.

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi

Hope your solutions works 100% for me in deleting using FM and need to try today and will respond.Could you please look into this thread and give me solution which would also be helpful. I appreciate your time.

Thanks

Senthil Ram Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Works Great!!!

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi

Sorry to bug you again since we are about to go live and we feel that following issue would stop the show.

Kindly help us to resolve the issue.

Thanks and Regards

Senthil

Answers (0)