cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stor bin search log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I was wondering if someone can help me or improve my understanding plse.

When creating my Transfer order the Storage bin search log is greyed out (unselectable). Meaning I cannot check the sequence in which the system is deriving the putaway bin.

menu > Environment >Stor bin search log (here SAP gives a detailed description how it executes the defined strategy.)

I am using an ID point and handling unit management.

The process

Receipt into the ID point (MT101) then use LT09 create transfer order for storage unit. It is at this point I want to review the storage bin search log. It is unavaible.

Is this related to fact I am using an ID point? If so is there some other mechanism to display how the system has executed its logic? (Rather than going to Spro which users will be unable to access?)

Many thanks,

Adam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

Have you tried using LT01? and seeing if its possible to view the storage bin serach log from there?

thanks,

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response but LT01 is not applicable in this instance. (Create TO)

We are using handling units and I want to put away using the putaway sequence which is still held while using ID points. This is picked up via LT09.

Cheers

AB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Might be one of those SAP features, but i cannot get the "stor bin search log" to display using LT09 but i can using LT01. Might be worth raising this with OSS?!

thanks,

A.