cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender Agreement Publishing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question about accessing a sender agreement's published web service. I have a scenario where I have published the sender agreement to my service registry and can successfully test that webservice (endpoint) through WSNavigator.

The problem that I am having is that I can not see the webservice in Visual Composer or Web DynPro. This is most likely due to the fact that I do not have the right destination templates configuration set in NWA on my CE server.

Can any of you provide the proper configuration settings for this so that I can use the webservice?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I'm not Visual composer expert but maybe this guide can help you:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/605303db-9d5f-2a10-e0a2-c0e1c8af...

it also have lots of link to other related guides inside

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response.

We have used that guide to successfully access web service providers from ECC based systems, but when we followed the same strategy for our PI system we have no luck.

Whats strange is that we can publish the service from the builder in PI, using their tool, and access it in the service registry. Testing works fine and we can see the message flow the way we are expecting.

However when try to access the web service outside of the SR, like in Visual Composer or Web DynPro, we are not able to see the service.

This makes me think it has something to do with the ability to query the SR or that the binding is somehow protected so that it is not visible.

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ya you are correct,, there are limitations.

Rgds

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

So does that mean we wont be able to use this functionality? Seems kind of strange that capability to do this would be there, considering SAP's intent to use PI as an enterprise service bus.

Maybe this is 'fixed' in a service pack?