cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Global Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM experts

Can some one provide or point me to a "Global" blueprint template for an SRM implementation. The client wnats to the first installation in the US and then rollout to 18 countries in Europe and 8 countries in Latin America.

Best regards

Victor Stinson

201-819-3268

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is really no global template unless you create it yourself, basically I have implementes SRM 5 times and none have ever been the same, you can maniplulate so much data.

You have to know how your system will work in the US and then see if this works in say Europe where taxes are different or spend levels are different or if you have a nominated currency that all conversions work off, catalogues and suppliers will be different too, do you use one catalougue for all (probably not) do you use procurement catalogues (all CCM of course MDM might be differrent), are all your backend systems ECC or a mixture of ECC and 4.7 and the unicode issue has to be taken into account.

I have some experience of roll outs started in UK and rolled out to Europe then US with all the above problems and you havent even touched on approvals and shopping carts

Rgds

Tom may