cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am getting a invoice split because of Order no., Customer PO No., Allocation No. & Reference no.

Please let me know where to check the setting in the copy control. Please explain the header as well as Item copy control settings.

Thanks

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit

Invoice split happens on Customer PO number . If it is because of Order number then check the payer payment terms and other data. Check the copy control VTFL and check wheather Allocation No & Reference No has been maintained or not . Also check in billing doc type details wheather Reference Doc feild has been maintained or not

NOTE : Search in the forum as there are many threads related to Invoice split

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thanks for the reply. I am creating say 3 orders and than one delivery combining all 3 order than when I am doing the billing I require this to be created in a single invoice but this is getting splitted in 3 invoices and the split analysis shows it is because of different SAP order and Customer PO No. It is not because of the business data like Pyment terms & Incoterms.

Where in copy control should I check. Should I check in header or item level CControl. Please suggest.

Thanks again.

Sumit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VTFL, select your billing type and delivery type and click on magnifying lens on top left. Check whether you have maintained the following:-

Copying requirements::::::::003

Determ.export data::::::::::::blank

Assignment Number::::::::::blank

Next select your item category and check whether you have maintained the following:-

Copying requirements:::::::004

Data VBRK/VBRP::::::::::::007

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope, your issue must have been solved.

Already Mr.Lakshmipathy has explained also.

If the "ref no" and "allocation no" are causing split then make these field as blank at Header level of copy control(VTFL), put the requirement as "0003".

At item level, copying requirement should be "004"(delivery related item) and in the VBRK/VBRP field put routine "001", so that system will combine all the deliveries into one Billing provided all the header data(combination crieterias) are same which has already been explained several times.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it helped the solution provided by Lakshmipathi. Thanks.