Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsupported major.minor version 49.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have Development Server and NWDI server at EP7 Sp18

The java version on both the systems is we have java 1.4_2_18-b06

From my NWDS, if i directly deploy the application on the server it works fine, but if i use the Deirect Deployment option on NWDI, i get the following Error

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: bhi/com/comp/wdp/InternalResubPrnrReqComp (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0)

I am wondering if this is issue with my local java version on NWDS which is 1.4_2_17. But if that was the case, even direct deployment shouldn't work

Regards,

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_mahajan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

We tried the following approach to solve this:

There are two JDKs installed on NWDI server. 1.4.2_18 for EP70, and 1.5.0_17 for CE7.1

As recommended in help.sap

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/b5/7a5e4088dc0272e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Set two variables for two different java homes

the variables are entered like

JDK1.5.0_HOME=/usr/j2se/j2se_1.5.0/j2se_1.5.0_17 ; JDK1.4.2_HOME=/usr/j2se/j2se_1.4.2/j2se_1.4.2_19 ;

i have defined the com.sap.jdk.home_path_key = JDK1.4.2_HOME as build variant in my track.

Now when i am activating a component, i am getting an error

legacy mode.

Error: com.sap.tc.buildplugin.util.BuildPluginException: No JDK_HOME_PATH defined for key 'JDK1.4.2_HOME'

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.JavaMacroContextProvider.setupJavaCompiler(JavaMacroContextProvider.java:235)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.JavaMacroContextProvider.setupJavaEnvironment(JavaMacroContextProvider.java:180)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.JavaMacroContextProvider.execute(JavaMacroContextProvider.java:35)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.PrepareContextBuildStep.prepareTechnologySpecificData(PrepareContextBuildStep.java:187)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.PrepareContextBuildStep.setupBuildFileCreatorContext(PrepareContextBuildStep.java:95)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.PrepareContextBuildStep.execute(PrepareContextBuildStep.java:56)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.DefaultPlugin.handleBuildStepSequence(DefaultPlugin.java:196)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.DefaultPlugin.performBuild(DefaultPlugin.java:168)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.DefaultPluginV3Delegate$BuildRequestHandler.handle(DefaultPluginV3Delegate.java:66)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.DefaultPluginV3Delegate.requestV3(DefaultPluginV3Delegate.java:48)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

at com.sap.tc.buildtool.v2.impl.PluginHandler2.maybeInvoke(PluginHandler2.java:350)

at com.sap.tc.buildtool.v2.impl.PluginHandler2.request(PluginHandler2.java:102)

at com.sap.tc.buildtool.v2.impl.PluginHandler2.build(PluginHandler2.java:76)

at com.sap.tc.buildtool.PluginHandler2Wrapper.execute(PluginHandler2Wrapper.java:58)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.make(DCProxy.java:1750)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.make(DCProxy.java:1515)

at com.sap.tc.buildcontroller.CBSBuildController.build(CBSBuildController.java:761)

at com.sap.tc.buildcontroller.CBSBuildController.execCommand(CBSBuildController.java:527)

at com.sap.tc.buildcontroller.CBSBuildController.evalCmdLine(CBSBuildController.java:452)

at com.sap.tc.buildcontroller.CBSBuildController.run(CBSBuildController.java:324)

at com.sap.tc.buildcontroller.CBSBuildController.exec(CBSBuildController.java:262)

at com.sap.tc.buildcontroller.CBSBuildController.mainLoop(CBSBuildController.java:217)

at com.sap.tc.buildcontroller.CBSBuildController.main(CBSBuildController.java:178)

Error: Build stopped due to an error: No JDK_HOME_PATH defined for key 'JDK1.4.2_HOME'

Any idea what would cause that?

Regards,

Nitin

nitin_mahajan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

The issue was the default JDK was set to 1.5. We installed 1.4.2_19 jdk and added a java home variable in Component Build Service in Visual Admin. the same veriable was added as build variant on the track.

Not getting the error any more.