cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic calulation of alternate tax classification in a sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a process wherein sales order is created automatically in the system. The Alt tax classification also gets populated automatically at the header level.Basically the customer tax classification is populated at header level. I checked the interface and the interface has no role in it.

Is there any Standard SAP setting that I need to check to identify from where is the Alt tax classification code is populated in the system?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know the tax classifcations come in only at the item level of the billing data from the Ship to party customer master. But if its comming in the header, please Check in, If there is any User exit which is populating this value. But I guess there should not be any impact for this, because these are used only to calculate the taxes and the tax classification value at the item level is important for this purpose. Try to create the orders Manually for the same set of master data and see if its comming, Then the problem is with some user exits or if its comming in only when the order is created automatically, then check the interface program again...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

in sales order the customer tax data is coming from corrosponding table KNVI, here you can see the relevent condition table with tax indicator.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ronaldo,

Its obvious as tax classification of header data will flow from customer master.

Thanx

Y.Reddy