cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Sourcing Session Timeout - How To Change Value After Install Finished

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

I seem to be unable to find the property for changing the Session Timeout. I have E-Sourcing installed and mostly configured and running properly, but we would like to change the session timeout to allow users to remained logged in for a longer period of time. I know you can do this when you initially set up E-Sourcing during the install, but I would like to know how to do this after the service is installed.

In the Installation Guide, it says:

Configure the SAP application timeout setting to override the application server setting via the

Session Timeout system property for SAP E-Sourcing.

What property is this? When logging into E-Sourcing and going to System Properties, I see no property that says "session timeout" or something similar. Am I just missing this property?

If anywhere knows what I am missing here I would appreciate any help. Thank You,

Derek

System:

E-Sourcing 5.1 SP03 on Netweaver 7 SP18

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Derek,

The system property that you are looking for is upp.metering.login_inactivity_timeout. Make sure you refresh the system property cache after you have set the new property value.

You will also have to use the 'Config Utility' to set popdb.connection_pool.system.InactivityTimeout in the Configuration Log File.

We have ours set to 75 minutes. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards, Scott

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Former Member

Even though I change the system property from the front end from 30 to 60, it still doesnt change

any help?

Regards

Tridip