cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field type for approval change in shopping cart approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where i define the type of field where i can choose a approver when i want to change the approver of a shoppingcart?

Shoppingcart last screen before pressing order -> Approval preview -> press on the user who is to approve.

Then a screen at the bottom comes with the oppertunity to search for initials of a new approver, i am quite sure i have seen this as a drop down box at some point.

Is there someplace where i can set this field to be a drop down box instead of a search box?

Best regards

Lisa M Simonsen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is one badi --> bbp_chng_agnt_allow

if this badi is implemented --> and if the badi returns the list of approvers --> then drop down box will be shown , from which it is possible to select the approvers.

if the badi is not implemented --> then system will show --> search help from where you have to search for the approvers and add .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply but in this badi i cannot add approvers to any list are you sure your not thinking of the badi called BBP_CHNG_AGNT_GET?

We used this badi to set the initials of the users that were in the drop down box (That now has disapeared) But now no users are sent to the badi. The badi gets hit when i put a break point in the code.

I am quite sure there is some place this is customized up cos even if i put users in the exporting table of this badi the search box is still there and the users i added to the table have dissapeard.

Best regards

Lisa M Simonsen

Answers (0)