cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change color of selected table row

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to change the color of the selected row in a table. As I changed the color of all tablerows depending on its status(green and red), I cant see the status of row #1, as it is selected by default and its color is yellow.

I can change the leadSelection to -1, so the first row is not selected anymore, but if I select a table row it is selected with the yellow color anyway.

Is there a chance to change the color from yellow to transparent? Or change the selection behaviour that you only can see the selected row because of the "pressed element" at the begin of the row

Regards,

Fabian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabian,

Is there a chance to change the color from yellow to transparent? Or change the selection behaviour that you only can see the selected row because of the "pressed element" at the begin of the row

I dont think it is possible to change the color of selected row.

Thanks and Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you can use a status column with some useful icon instead of coloring the rows.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

I will discuss this with our customer.

Thanks for all your replies to my question. I will mark this as resolved, even if the answer is that it is not possible to change the color of the selected row

Regards,

Fabian

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabian,

Try this:

table property->selectionMode->none

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this works, but now you cannot see which row is selected, because the button in front of each row is no more visible.

But I need to see which row is selected.

Regards,

Fabian

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this works, but now you cannot see which row is selected, because the button in front of each row is no more visible.

if the selection mode property of table is none, then u will not find those button and u will not be able to select any row. if u want to change the colour of single table cell editor means , u can refer the blog mentioned but if u want to change the entire row selection colour , then it is not possible.

Thanks and Regards'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at the following Blog. It might help you.

/people/sap.user72/blog/2006/04/25/colourful-table-in-web-dynpro

Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, this blog shows how to color up your table rows - which works fine.

But my problem is how to change the color of the "row selector".