cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging Problem with WEB AS ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I have installed SAP ECC6.0 on MySQL Server successfully. I configured system in Logon pad, and i successfully logon to ABAP Engine with client:066, user:earlywatch password:support. but when i try to logon with client:000/001 user:DDIC pwd:19920706 or client:000/001 user:sap* pwd:pass/06071992

in the status bar its displaying "Name or password is incorrect(repeat logon)", and after few attempts the particular client getting locked. I opened SQL Server Management Studio and i deleted SAP* from system database table using following query

"delete from<SystemId>.USR02 where BNAME='SAP*' and MANDT='001'"

and tried to logon with client=001 user=SAP* pwd:PASS even though its displaying the same message in the status bar.But deference is it is not getting locked even i tried no.of times.

If any body have idea about this problem please suggest me. Good points will be given to useful postings.

Thanks & regards

samba

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you delete sap* you have to set a profile parameter to activate this user. Please search the forum for it, as it has been answered many times.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ulf,

Without logon to ABAP can i set the parameter ?.

Thanks & regards

samba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Set the parameter in the Instance profile under the directory /usr/sap/SID/SYS/profile.

And restart the server and then login with SAP* and password PASS.

login/no_automatic_user_sapstar is the parameter and the value to be set is 0.

Regards,

Yoganand.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you yoganand and all, i solved this problem by set the profile parameter and i gave encourage points to all.

thanks & regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to login with master password (this is the same password entered while installation) and ddic in client 000/001.

Hope this works.

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for u r quick respons, i tried with client=000/001 user = DDIC and Password=<masterpassword>

the entire logon Screen disappears and nothing happening. Do i need to configure any thing? .

Thank & Regards

samba