cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the component upload using bapi BAPI_NETWORK_COMP_ADD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am using bapi BAPI_NETWORK_COMP_ADD to upload the components to the project. However when i upload the components all the components are getting uploading for 'Reservation for Network' Eventhough the material master settings depicts that the material is for project stock and should have 'reservation for WBS element'

thanks in advance

regards,

sudhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved

yoppy_santoso
Participant
0 Kudos

I have same case, what your solution??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello nitin,

i understand from what you are saying that if i will upload materials in projects through the BAPI then it will always go to reservation for network eventhough it is project stock item?

regards,

sudhir

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I feel, I previously I have not correctly understood your question & given you wrong view. Regreat for the same.

I am not sure regarding how BAPI works.

What I understood from your question is

By project stock, your mean to say that Material Master MRP4 view settings for the same is individual requirement only. And the same marerial should trigger the eservation for the WBS... While you are using your said BAPI it is creating Reservation for the Network instead of expect against WBS...

If this is case than it is conflicting. It should not does like that I request others to share

Regards

Nitin

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Material can be assigned in PS to Network only & not to WBS. Bapi is refelcting correctly..

Regards

Nitin