cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to get hierarchy group elements from middleware

sankar_narayana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

When iam configuring the Mobile Infrastructure and clicked on Hierarchy Grouping i got the following error.

Error:Failed to get hierarchy group elements from middleware. Reason: Could not connect to middleware

Could anyone tell meaning the above statement and why it is occuring.

Secondly when iam trying to start the MI Webconsole from the below URL, I was getting Page Cannot be Displayed Error.

https://server:50300/me/WebConsole/login. Can anyone tell why this error is coming.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sankar_narayana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

My problem is not solved.But iam closing the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please let me know if you have done the configuration as mentioned in the following [link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/43/1d7d843fce3566e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm]. If not kindly do the same. You can also refer to the same problem in the [thread|;.

Also if you are using MI 7.0, then Web Console will not be available. Hence the error.

Best Regards

Siva

sankar_narayana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I will get back to you once i check this in the server. Until what time will you be available so that i can get back to you.

One basic question is that i have done post installation steps by using the template, Do i need to do Deploying the JRA for the Mobile Administrator.

That means after doing the post installation steps do i need to again follow the steps for configuring the Mobile Administrator.

If so what i get from Post Installation steps by using template.

sankar_narayana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Sorry for the delay reply. I have a few things to ask.

First my problem is not solved, still iam getting the error.

Secondly, i have done the configuration for Mobile Administrator, but during the configuration When deploying the JRA File (Standard Installation and Installation of Cluster both needs to be done or Standard Installation is sufficient).

Not only that after configuring the Mobile Administrator do i need configure the CCMS also, if so if i configure the CCMS would my error be resolved.

My User has all the required Authorizations but why am i getting the error i could not able to trace out

Lastly do i need to configure the Mobile Applications part also.

I need to have a quick reply on this. Can anyone help me in this issue.