cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatically creating shipments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Does any one have any customize document to help me in customizing of shipments?

I need all steps.

Thank you very much

Lina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hello Mdz,

I have already done all the cutomizing you told me, but i have a problem with transportation zone assigned in customer master data. I have one transportation zone assigned in customer 249 and i assigned in customizing in 0vrf as receiving zone.

I had create a sales order to the customer and the system doesn't assigned the route i define in customizing, but if in 0vrf create another route with receiving zone empty the system determined the route in order, which i have to think that i have a problem with the transportation zone assigned in customer. Do you know if i have to customized anything else to the transportation zone? I only assigned in customer.

Do you know if the transportation zone assigned in customer must be a visible field in order, because it isn´t anywhere in the order.

Thank you for you attention

Best regards

Lina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally you ship from the plant with a certain shipping point. This shipping point gets a transportation zone assigned through customizing of the shipping point. Did you set this up?

You then have tyo double click on the combi entered and assign the route. Did you maintain a shipping condition in the customer master and a transportation group in the material master?

MdZ

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello MDZ,

Thank you very much, i have already done that

Are you an expert in this functionality? LE-TRA? Can i expose to you the doubts i will have in this implementation?

Thank you very much

Regards

Lina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No problem, just send an email to mdezeeuw at home.nl and I might be able to help you.

Regards,

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mdz,

Thank you.

Do you know how can i determine the route automatically in in delivery?

Thanks

Lina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For that, you need to setup transportation zones with, which need to be assigned to the customer master. You also need to assign a transportation zone to the shipping point in customizing. Then setup a route with tode 0vtc and after that assign the departure zone to the receiving zone through 0vrf. Make sure yuor delivery type and delivery item categories are made transport relevant (check 0vtr for that).

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For creating shipment automatically, you need to create the neccesary variants in VT04. Enter a variant name and hit the variant button. You can then enter parameters for selection and combining as well as date options. Then plan RV56TRGN in background.

MdZ