Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master with SQVI

former_member609634
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a Report in SQVI for list of customers, but can anybody guide me the steps, if I am trying to join tables : KNA1, KNB1 & KNVV.

System is allowing me to join but no data is populated at the time of execution.

Rgds,

Indrajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member609634
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. Indeed it was a great help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, also go through the link below will give u screen shot explaination.

go to

sapsecurityonline.com -> tutorials -> r3_sqvi_tutorial.htm

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Indrajit

May be if you can let us know what details you want from these tables, perhaps, a suitable solution can be given.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member609634
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is very simple. reason behind developing this report in SQVI is to collect all the customer master maintenenance fields.

Let me know if any solution is available. Indeed that would be of great help.

Rgds,

Indrajit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SQVI, instead of trying in the sequence of KNA1, KNB1 & KNVV,

try with KNA1, KNVV & KNB1

Just with few selection option, I have also tried with first sequence above which was not working. Subsequently, I have tried with second sequence cited above and it is working.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member609634
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried with changing sequence as mentioned by you in your previous mail. But still, the system is unable to populate any data when I am trying to execute the report.

It is saying that, "No data was selected."

Can you advise what could be the problem ?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rgds,

Indrajit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please let me know which fields (both tabs - List Field and Selection Field) you have selected in each Tables.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. got to the transaction.

2. create a Quick view report (ex. Mara_marc)

3. a screen will appear, input necessary info. Now if you like to create a view for only a single table put "table" in the data source field, or for join, just select "table join" (lets use table join)

3. put necessary info

4. select Basis or layout mode (i prefer Basis)

5.on the Basis edit screen, "insert table", insert as many as you want but be sure they have foreign key to connect to. after that press back.

6. you will be brought on a screen with four tabs. and i think it is self explanatory what they mean, just select from the right had side of the screen the field you want and press the "<" arrow to put them in the left hand side.

Or

Once you have found that the Query is working to your requirement, then

1. Go to System (on the menu bar) -->status. Note the Program it is running and the screen number.

2. Run the TCode SE93 in another screen. Go to create TCode. Enter the TCode you desire to create and say CREATE.

3. Enter the description and choose second option "Program and selection screen".

4. Enter the Program from the query screen you just copied and the screen number as well. SAVE.

5. You have test option on the screen an icon that resembles open bean. Test the transaction to see if it takes you to the query screen. If it working, then Save and exit.