cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment pick up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus

I have created a consignment pick up order by copying the standard. Now when I am creating a pick up order the quantity is not getting confirmed. Now when I am changing the schedule line from F1 to F0, it gets confirmed. Now when I create the delivery I dont get the dellivery quantity, so I am not able to pick & delivery quantity is showing zero. although there stock at customer...i.e. consignment stock.

Kindly help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the balance stock shown in MMBE (or MB58)as customer consignment. In your case it should show 1920. How can the system confirm when the quantity you are trying to pick (2000) more than the quantity that can be picked(3120-1200=1920). Create the pickup for 1920 quantity and check.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

EKS,

I request you to check the Item category assignment - VOV4 and Schedule line category Assignment - VOV5

as Consignment Pickup has two schedule line categories assigned F0 and F1 just check and confirm the assignment

Assign F0 as per your requirement

Item category + MRP type =schedule line category and manual Schedule line category

KAN + PD = F1(Consignment with availability Check) and F0 (Consignment without availability Check)

The settings for schedule line category is 632 movement type, relevent for MRP and activate availability check and item reel. for delivery for this schedule line category.

Note: Check whether you have assigned availability checking group for the material also check under IMG - Availability check --> 1. Define procedure for each Schedule line category and 2. Define procedure for each delivery Item category

If you are using avaiability check see that you are configuring only those schedule line categories relevant for Availability check and check for MRP assignment accordingly.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear,

check whether ur entering the right "plant" for the line item.

give ur plant and it will carry the availability check.

hope it helps

regards

suresh sangoju

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure the following settings are maintained:-

- Order type KA in VOV8

- Item Category KAN in VOV7

- Schedule Line Category F0 in VOV6 with movement type 632

- Item Category is assigned to KA in VOV4

- Schedule Line category is assigned to Item Category in VOV5

- Copy control in VTAF for your KA to F8 and the respective item category

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. All the settings are there. I am having the problem when I am doing return delivery for pick up. Now the delivery quantity is showing zero only.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First ensure that special stock is flowing in sale order under the confirmed qty tab. If not, do availability check and proceed.

Next go to MMBE, input the material code and execute. You can see the special stock as "Cust. Consignment". Double click on the stock and ensure that the stock available is against the customer for whom the consignment pick up is created.

Though in consignment pick up, there is no need to do availability check, at times, this will also solve the issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply

When i do an availablity check the stock is not confirming using F1 schedule line. Now so confirmed quantity is showing zero. In MMBE i am able to see the stock at customer place.

How to confirm the customer stock in availablity check is the actual problem as you rightly mentioned.

In availablity check 02 & checking rule A, is there any tick required so that I can confirm such stock?

Regards

Sreekanth

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello EKS EKS

Schedule line category F0 for consignment pick is without availablity check

Schedule line category F1 for consignment pick is with availablity check

That is Availabilty check and Req/assmbly check boxes are ticked in F1 and not in F0 in in VOV6 for pick up

For both F0 and F1 movement type is 632

Schedule line category E0 for consignment fillup is without availablity check

Schedule line category E1 for consignment fillup is with availablity check

That is Availabilty check and Req/assmbly check boxes are ticked in E1 and not in E0 in VOV6 for fill up

For both E0 and E1 movement type is 631

If the consignment fill up order if the schedule line category is E0 then for pick up it should be F0

If the consignment fill up order if the schedule line category is E1 then for pick up it should be F1

I think in your case consignment fill up determined with Schedule line cat E0 and for pick up system is trying with F1 which is because of wrong customization

Make the necessary setting changes and retry

If need be mark special stock indicator W for both item categories of fill up and pick up and create a fresh cycle and see

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you to everyone.

The problem was with the issue order created.

The fill up order was created for 3120 & every quantity was dispatched.

The issue order was created for 3120 & only 1200 was dispatched.

Now they created the pick of 2000 so it was not confirming the quantity. As the quantity was confirmed to the issue order itself.

Thank you for suggestion.