Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI- Start Condition in Action Condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Problem description:

1. In a ticket, i have a message processor and a support team.

2. I need to set the action condition such that the email is sent to the support team only if the message processor is blank (not entered) else the email goes to the message processor if both (the support team and message processor) are present.

I am aware that this cannot be done through the standard action conditions. I want to know if there a badi available for the same or any other solution.

Thanks and regards,

Rinkal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the update.

I know that the email will not be sent if either of them is not present in the ticket.

My problem is that if both are present, the only send the email to the message processor.

If message processor is blank only then send the email to the support team.

Thanks and regards,

Rinkal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Rinkal,

I have analaysed your requirements now......It took me a while to understand this....

This Requirement cannot be fullfilled with the standard smartform call...

You have two options to get this thing done..

1) Implement badi Exec_methodcall_ppf.....within this badi,you will have to write the logic to send email to either message proc or Support team depending on your custom conditions.......

After this action def needs to created whose processsing type is method call...include your custom badi implmentation here..

2) Create order_save badi implementation and within that code your send_mail function with the apt logic\condition that you desire...

Depending on when do you actually want to send the email, decide from the alternatives as given above..

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you want those mails being sent when a certain status is reached?

If so, just create two actions.

First one will send a mail to message processor when "status x" is reached.

Second one will send a mail to support team when "status x" is reached.

If one of the receiving partner functions is empty a receiver can not be determined hence the action will not be executed.

Regards