cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reschedule Date in Project with order and activity set up?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I need your help, i used SAP 4.6C, and i have problem to rescedule project with order already setup.

i used bottom up scenario for this project, and changed date in network header, why WBS date and order date not changed at all refer to new date in network header?

what should i do to changed automaticly?

best regard, thx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After changing the date in any activity in project, you have schedule the project again & save it.

Try this, it may solve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have WBS scheduling profile configured in a way that allows network to determine the dates?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i mean that if i chaged date on Network, with bottom up scenario and service order setup,

but why the date in WBS not changed automat, so i must changed one by one. and date in servicer order not changed at all.

i need to shifting in new date on the project automat with all elemen in project. can i?

or i must changed semi automat?

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do u mean that, if u change the date in network and reschedule it with "Bottom up" scenario , the dates of the WBS Elements are not getting changed? If that the case try free scheduling with "Strict bottom up" for Scheduling WBS structure.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After i tried, i realize now. a lot of step to changed date in Project and all wbs and order existence.

first, change date in network

second, used C29 to change WBS and order date

tird, used C20 to change start date of project

thx

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have u rescheduled the project after changing the date in network header?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

have you run the transcation CJ29.