Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

list of transaction executed from last year

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts ,

my requirement is to find . list of transaction which are executed from last year to till date .

is there any tcode for displaying this details . and in which table having this detail ...

i had already tried ST03 and STAT .. but not working for me .

thanks

chinnaiya

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with SM20 Transaction Code (Analysis of Security Audit Log )

You can change the from date/time to - To Date/Time

Then click on the Reread Audit log it will display LOG information (date,Time,user name,Terminal name,Transation code,Program and message text fileds will be displayed)

Actually its Basis related Tcode, Check in your organization whether developer may have authorise to access the same

Thanks

Ramakrishna Pathi

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SEARCH in SCN as this is discussed lot of times here.

You can get atmost last 3 months details using STAD or ST03N transactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these threads..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

try this trasnsaction STAD...but only can excute it...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinnaiya,

As per me there are two ways to fetch those tcodes during particular duration,

1.Transport request wise:Goto SE03>double click on search for objects in Requests/Tasks>in Request/Task tab give your date range, select the status of request as both modifible,released and select the request type as All request type,tasks> execute> u can get some Transport request, in that TRs u can get all type of objects which are created,modified during that period.

2.goto table TRDIR -->Field: Udate: value: GT EQ 01.03.2008(as per ur requirement) or Sdate or idate -->check objects: Field Name: value: z,y,lz,ly,saplz,saply --> it will throughs all the type of objects are created,modified during that period.

Regards

Bhaskar Arani

Former Member
0 Kudos

not answered

0 Kudos

Hi,

STAD is the best transaction that you can use. But you can see the LOGS if and only if logs have not been deleted from the system. As these kind of logs you are asking, they consume lot of space in the system.

So first check with your BASIS People that for how many days they have enabled the logs.

Regards,

Visahl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use Tcode - SM20

0 Kudos

Hi

hope this link will help you for the issue

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Ba ... n+instance