cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Generatin Blue Print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks ,

Im trying to Generate the Blue Print Document from Solution Manager - Im able to see the Graphic Design & Logical Components Description but Unable to get the Documentation . Please Let me know the Process for getting the Documentation . Do the needful. Thank you.

Regards,

Amrita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrita,

Can you able to see the Graphical representation of Bluepint in SOLAR01? If so, while generating the blueprint you should be able to get the graphics in the document.

If not, pls let me know the steps which you have performed to get your understanding.

Thx,

Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrita,

While generating Business Blueprint document, check the BUSINESS PROCESS and SCENARIOS check box in the GRAPHIC tab in SOLAR01 -> BUSINESS BLUEPRINT -> GENERATE BLUEPRINT DOCUMENT.

Still not answered, let me know.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Waseem ,

Thanks for your response - i did the same way - but i m still unable to see Documentation , i could able to see process flow in Graphically . Do the needful .

Regards,

Amrita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you explain things more clearly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Waseem ,

I m trying to Generate Business Blue Print from Solar01 from the Menu Options Generate Blue Print , when i execute it , the file is getting generated and been saved in my C Drive , I could able to see Graphical Diagram of Process flow and Logical Components but i could not found the Text or Documentation regarding the Process flow of Explaination. I would like to see all these stuff when i generated the Blue print. I hope my explaination is clear now. Do the needful from your end , if any thing is possible.

Regards,

Amrita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys ,

Any reply for my Query - Please.

Regards,

Amrita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks ,

Is ther any body who could answer my Query ? If it is not cleared - Please let me know . Do the needful .

Regards,

Amrita