cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table for prctr in real estate module.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sap,

I am trying to add a column to a report in the Real Estate Module information system in client ECC6. The report is REISCDCN; we ahave added columns via BADI and now we need to add profit centre field.

I am able to see this reference in the Contract via RE80 but cannot view a table where I can access the profit centre to insert into the report. The table is: REEX_ORG_ASSIGN_FI_S in the contract and the field is:PRCTR.

Can you please advise

we are using flexible real estate ECC6.

please tell us as to where to find the table name for the PRCTR, We are really in need of it as my work is totally depended on it..

in the standard program we are using the badi to insert the new column it is working fine but now i need to insert the profit center as column but am not able to find the table please advise.

regards.

laya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is suggested to use the function module API_RE_CN_GET_DETAIL to get data of the contract. The function module gets consistent data for all parameters that you are defining for IMPORT.

Parameter: ET_TERM_ORG_ASSIGNMENT

Please keep in mind that the profit center assignment is time-dependent.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a good suggestion if you have the profit center assignment in the contract level, but if you don't can can't use the api.

Regards,

DAS

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's true. Then you have to implement a logic for deriving the profit center out of the assigned objects.

Regards, Franz

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I donu2019t know if I really understand what you are searchingu2026 Nevertheless the table that you can find the profit center is the VITMOA, this is linked to the condition thru the TERMTYPE of the object and the term TERMNO associated to the condition. Please consider that the posting assignment (e.g. prctr) will be assign via hierarchy since you can assign it to the contract level, a rental object level, building level, and so onu2026

Regards,

DAS