cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help: Error sending MS message (errno: 239)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To give a background, I have this XI project which sends messages to the destination via http / JPR. While in the RWB of the XI server, the message was successfully sent, we got this error in the destination:

Error Category: XI_J2EE_MESSAGING_SYSTEM

Error Code: INBOUND_DELIVERY_ERROR

Given this, I tested the JPR, and got these error messages:

u201CStarting JPR selftest via MS with timeout 60000 msec ...

Synchronous request: SystemFaultException: Error sending MS message. Exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (errno:239)

Synchronous request for application fault: SystemFaultException: Error sending MS message. Exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (errno:239)

Synchronous request for system error: SystemFaultException: Error sending MS message. Exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (errno:239)

Doneu201D

Would you guys know how to solve this? Would also really appreciate your thoughts and inputs.

Thanks!

Angelo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddhesh_pathak4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please verify the URL that you are providing and the UserId/password. The problem is with connection to your destination.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was something wrong with the SCV and interfaces supplied.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems that there was something wrong with the SCV given.

siddhesh_pathak4
Contributor
0 Kudos

do you still facing the problem...

Please refer the links below,

[]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately, not yet. I'm still confirming with the owner of the proxy about the URL and user id and password.

However, this was done using a self test in the JPR, and not when XI sent a message. For some reason, the destination was able to get the message, but just ended up as an error.

I'm not sure if this is an XI issue that can be resolved on my side or this is an issue on the destination side.

Thanks for the inputs! That link is somehow useful in troubleshooting.