Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Cause

siddhesh_pathak4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am getting the below error when i processed my proxy to SOAP interface in prod.The interface is working fine with Q and devel.

"A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond"

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Is there a proxy configured in case of your PRD environment?

2. Does the firewall allow traffic to the WSDL you are trying to reach?

3. Is there a change in the address of the WSDL for the PRD env?

siddhesh_pathak4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

thanks for all your responses...

if this is fire wall problem then why it is giving,

message "MAPPING.NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND Interface mapping http://deere.com/xi/CCESunbeltTOMidwest IMSearchOrders does not exist in runtime cache"

Also i have checked with mapping and IM all are at the place.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hey,

>

> thanks for all your responses...

>

> if this is fire wall problem then why it is giving,

> message "MAPPING.NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND Interface mapping http://deere.com/xi/CCESunbeltTOMidwest IMSearchOrders does not exist in runtime cache"

>

> Also i have checked with mapping and IM all are at the place.

1. In the PRD env, confirm if this mapping program has been transported from QA.

2. Is the cache of the PRD env. updated? Do a complete cache refresh from SXI_CACHE. Also do a CPA cache refresh.

siddhesh_pathak4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shabarish,

Can you give me more info on PRD env, what exactly it is and where i have to check the mapping program. I dont know much about this part.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

siddhesh,

I am getting the below error when i processed my proxy to SOAP interface in prod.The interface is working fine with Q and devel.

you only mentioned that this interface is in the PRD environment

In IR, check if this interface mapping IMSearchOrders exists

siddhesh_pathak4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shabarish,

LOLzzz.... I did not understand that PRD means you mean to say production... i thought it was somthing else.....;) .. yes i did verfied with PRD.. all the things are at place.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if so then the next would be to confirm on the cache ... usually this issue is found when we have a cache error.

do a complete refresh of the cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check your firewall settings in PROD..

Prabhakar