cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI / RFC to insert/update/delete a Contact (Customer-contact) in SD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for a BAPI / RFC to insert/update/delete a Contact (Customer-contact) in SD module.

Kindly let me know if you are aware of it.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, Rajesh,

I'm sorry but there is no reliable BAPI of RFC function module to reach your target.

The function module provided by my predecessor, even if it has the perfect look like is definitively not the one to use.

Despite the name, this FM is designed to support only the maintenance of CONSUMERs.

Moreover it is not an RFC enabled function module.

For the customer maintenance, there is NO BAPI.

There is also a BAPI with a nice name, but in fact it is designed to be used only with SAP Online Store and SAP Product Catalog.

The only reliable path for investigation is described within [note 384462|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/384462].

There is also a process to synchronise CRM to ERP. It is related to plugin function module PI_BP_PROXY_BAPI_CUSTOMER.

A other path for investigation is the class CMD_EI_API which has been introduced with ECC 2005 (6.00).

You could wrap method MAINTAIN_BAPI inside of a bapi function module you would have written.

Otherwise, but still with limited functionality there are some eSOA webservices to find, read, maintain customer master data.

Hope this helps.

BR

Alain

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gaizka_gonzalez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use 'SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL'. With this you can create / modifty / delete customers and contacts. For customers, edit y_xknvk and t_yknvk tables.

CALL FUNCTION 'SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL'

EXPORTING

i_kna1 = w_kna1

IMPORTING

e_kunnr = v_kunnr

o_kna1 = w_kna1_o

TABLES

t_xknvk = t_xknvk

T_YKNVK = t_yknvk

Don't forget to use BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT to commit your work.