cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item selection in Internal catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having an issue in internal catalog.

We are using SRM 4.0 and CCM2.0.

From the internal catalog we can select any number of items and the same can be transfered to shopping cart.

But when I search the items by the some search criteria like supplier part number it is adding only the last selected item to the shopping cart.

Detailed steps:

1. I searched for an item by supplier part number and selected that item.

2. I searched for another item again by supplier part number and selected that second item.

3. Now if I check the first item that has already been selected, I noticed that it has been unselected now.

4. While click on the Add to shopping cart button it is adding only the last selected item as the items that have been selected previously were got unselected.

Is there a way to resolve this issue? If I select a time it should not get unselected unless the user manually does that.

PLease help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arun,

The system reacts in the designed manner here, for the type of functionality you require you would need to use the List of Selected Items which needs to be configured in your system.

See the link below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ccm20/helpdata/en/07/1c3894f5584210be38a41df309b783/content.htm

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jason,

Thanks for the reply. The document was useful to me.

Issue got resolved by adding the parameter "use_selection_list" in the internal catalog structure.

More details are available in Cook book for CCM 2.0 in Service Marketplace at service.sap.com/ibc-srm.

Thanks again.

Arun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anita_lipovics
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this should be analysed, contact the SAP Support.

Regards,

Anita