cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drawings(DIR) should flow to purchase req or purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

My requirement is , I will create DIR ( CV01N ) and will add it in material master ( Add data ) and I want this to be flown in purchase requisition or purchase order automatically . I added object links EBAN,EKPO,MARA,MATCOMP,STKO_DOC,STPO_DOC to my document type.

Also I want to make sure that if I change doc version the new version only should get attached to transaction data.<Removed>

Edited by: Neal Gibson on Mar 11, 2009 9:31 AM

Edited by: Arun Varadarajan on Mar 12, 2009 10:06 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If u have attached the Material in Object links tab in cv01n, then when u use the same PO or PR for the material it would be attached to the material

Please note you will have to go and select Material -> Go to Additional data-> and see the document

If u need to show the DIR along with PR or PO, add those PR and PO numbers with line item in the Object Link tab of PR and PO.. Then the Document would be shown when u select the line item of the PO / PR and click on the Document icon (one clipped mail icon)..

Regards

Aby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aby ,

Thanks for reply. When I attached doc in MM01 I could also see it in CV02n (Object link ) but its not flowing in PR .

Also what has to be done for getting most version of DIR.

Neal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil

It will not flow into "PR".. In PR/ PO, double click on the corresponding material and got to Additonal dat - Document thr u can see

If u want any other documents to be attached to PO / PR, slect the line item and go to "Attach Documents " tab

Regards

Aby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks once again for reply .

If I attach DIR to BOM ( Item level ) it is flown or referred in production order . I know there is setting in prod sche profile for linking document but its for production order . How can I do with purchase req/ord.

It should automatically flow in PO I need not attach it manually .Any idea ?

Neal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As far i am aware it happens like this ..

1) In Material u are attaching Document

2) The same material u r considering for PO

3) So in PO, double click on Material and it shows the Document , because u have linked the Document to Material not to PO..

Attaching to PO / PR is by PO / PR number and line item - not by material

Regards

Aby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Clear , so you mean to say it will never flow from material master to purchase req or order. IF yes then any suggestion, if I want to do it by any kind of developement ?

Thanks again .

Neal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aby,

Thanks for the information, but this requirement is quite common with all the customers, want to clarify can there be any enhancements done to this.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (0)