cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while deploying webdynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I was trying to deploy my WebDynpro application onto my server...I m getting the following error ....

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.CentralExecutor$SingleThread.run(CentralExecutor.java:314)

Caused by: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice.exception.WSModelRuntimeException: Exception on creation of service metadata for WSDL URL 'file:/C:/DOCUME1/Pavani/LOCALS1/Temp/1236713133844/ManageRegistration_In.wsdl' and service factory configuration 'null'

I really did not get anything out of this error..can anyone please tell me the solution to get rid of this error....

Thanks

Pavani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavani,

I hope you have already done service group configurations on the server & restarted it.

You can refer https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50d70a19-45a3-2b10-bba0-807d819d... which might be helpful (for CE 7.1 release)

Kind Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavani,

I use to get this type of error. You need to clear SDM Log files in server.

When ever SDM log files are full then you won't be able to deploy and will get same kind of error.

you will find this log file in SDM dir at OS level.

Ask you EP Admin to clear that file.

You may try this solution if it works for you as well.

Regards,

Abhiijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks like you have a reference to something stored on your local drive in your project

Good luck, Roelof