Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rule set - Fundamentals - 46C ECC6 Upgrade impact

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am on CC 4.0 FF3.0, SP 12

1.Am I right to say that the rule set contains objects /tcds ?

2. During the upgrde from 46C to ECC6.0 many objects are present, how much is the impact if I use the same rule set as 46C on ECC6 ?

3. Do I really need to change the rule set now or can i defer it - to a date when i get to the GRC 53?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

determinmed the solution myself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Please find my response below:

1.Am I right to say that the rule set contains objects /tcds ? Yes. Rule set contains all the rules which in turn contains combinations of objects and tcodes which poses risks.

2. During the upgrde from 46C to ECC6.0 many objects are present, how much is the impact if I use the same rule set as 46C on ECC6 ? The same rule set will work but it won't have all the new tcodes or objects.

3. Do I really need to change the rule set now or can i defer it - to a date when i get to the GRC 53? *As long as you don't use new tcodes/objects from ECC, it should be fine. If you have to follow SOX then your auditors might not agree with thi

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am on CC4.0 how do I update the rule set ? also when I update the rule set do I need to change any configurations ?? Risks ? Mitigations ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello George,

Per my knowledge you are upgrading your SAP from 46c to ECC 6.0 (WAS 700) and NOT GRC.

Please confirm.

Regards,

Surpreet