cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find application specific role for SOX compliance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts.

We are in a process of Implemetation of FSCM.It requires XI interfaces (for FI-AR and SD integration with FSCM) for which content is being used ...Now we have XI reciever adapter.

A user was created in ECC and the same user was assigned here at the communcation channel.

If this user has SAP_ALL role ..on ECC side everything works but for SOX compliance we cannot use this role in production.Otherwise we end up with authorisation error in SXMB_MONI

We have tried assigning SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER user role (which I am sure it needs )

but how does one application specific roles .Now in addition to this role we have even tried assigning

all the roles pertaining to FSCM consultants roles in DEV ...but it does not work.

Now how do we find these roles ...it's not like here I can check in SU53 or something.

Is there a way ?

I am sure most of us here must (if they observed sox compliance ) specified appropriate role.

in such scenarioes . My question is how do we go about finding these roles.

Regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

if you need to fine tune authorizations, you can activate trace for the remote user from transaction ST01, and there you will see which authorization is missing.

Regards,

Sergio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sergio.

That's a good approach.

Regards,

Deepak

Answers (0)