Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure/table for pricing analysis

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

which structure/table stores all information when we do pricing analysis to show how all pricing conditions are determined in the pricing screen . basically when rebate agreement is settled. the rebate conditions does not get determined in pricing. but in pricing analysis, i can see the rebate agreement number with the message that condition record exists but has not been set in pricing. so i need to know from which structure/table i can see the rebate agreement number even if the rebate conditions are not determined in pricing due to rebate agreement is finally settled.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a similar requirement. How to get a list of all condition types with message no. for a range of billing documents.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Tx se16 table VBAK look for a field KNUMV - Doc. condition no. and note the number, then in table KONV enter that number and it will display all the pricing conditions for that sales document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following condition technique information is provided as the defaut in Standard SAP.

Access Sequence - In the standard system, the access sequence KOFI is defined for account determination in rebate processing.

Condition Type Account determination is carried out for rebate processing with condition types KOFI or KOFK.

Account determination is carried out with the pricing procedure KOFI00.