cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change delivery date in schedule line

Former Member
0 Kudos

High gurus,

I need some help. How is it possible to change the delivery date in a schedule line generate by APO ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Can you explain elaborately as to how did you solve this issue.I have a similar issue where by I need to change the dates provided by the APO in a exit. Let me know if you have used any BAPI in any exits...

This requirement is on priority. Appreciate if you can help me out!

Thanks,

Susanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Susanth,

I didn't use an exit. I just choose the processus 02 "Processus with expected confirmations" for my schedule agreement (Tcode : /sapapo/pwbsrc1). So when I confirmed my schedules lines, I can changed the quantity and delivery date.

I hope it can help you.

Best regards.

laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for your reply.

But the Tcode that you have mentioned appears to be in the SCM system and it calls an External Procurement Relationships report. My requirement is as follows:

I have a date generated based on the Route Schedule id (VL51, VL52) and I need to sync this date with the Goods issue date of the Sales Order created. So whenever a sales order is created with the schedule line dates, i need to modify the dates generated by the system with my dates like I will have to call a FM or a BAPI by passing the new GI date and get the new set of dates and populate them on the Sales Order schedule lines screen.

This scenario will happen for a GATP (Global Available to Promise) where by the ECC system does a remote call to the APO system to get the new dates. I will have to modify these dates with a new set of dates created either using a FM or a BAPI and populate them again on to the screen

Thanks,

Susanth Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Susanth,

Before you decide to invent something new, try using the standard SCM shipment scheduling/delivery scheduling functionality.

[Scheduling using the condition technique|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/3a/92e217b3f54a5eae7a4ac8a99e5e87/frameset.htm]

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help. I resolved it with confirmations.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brossl,

Try using the Bapi - BAPI_MOSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI3.

While passing the parameters, pass X for DATE_FIXED field in ORDER_HEAD table.

Also check the STRATEGY_PROFILE (whether it is forward/backward scheduling)

Regards,

Badrinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nobody knows if it is possible to change this delivery date ?

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Your answer,

But If I received my product sooner I can't do the Good Receipt in R/3 because of the delivery date. So I'd like to advance The delivery date in the schedule line to do my Good receipt.

Is it possible ?

Best regards,

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Laurent,

Many SAP R/3 supply elements allow early receipt of supply orders (Production orders or Purchase orders) without error. An exception would be a supply orders which have strict time tolerances enforced.

You should confirm that you actually cannot receive these parts early. What kind of error do you get when you attempt to receive early?

Anyway, if you wish to change the delivery date of the SALES schedule, then change the date of the SUPPLY element (production order or purchase order). Then, perform ATP against the sales item. Obviously, the request date of the Sales order item must support the earlier delivery date (eg, if the customer doesn't want the parts until next July, you are not permitted to ship them early and SAP will not propose a confirmed delivery date that is earlier than the request date).

Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi brossl,

Delivery date is generated based on the requirement date of the finished good and availability date of the raw materials. The Requirement date is marketing driven factor. Availability date depends upon the lead time of production, procurement time, delivery time etc., (this includes FG, raw material, intermediates etc.,). In addition to that the delivery date also depends upon the strategy, material master and customisation settings.

If any of these changes, the delivery date changes.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.