cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKM1 Display Sales Order Authorisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I'm Emma and I'm new to this forum so apologies for any incorrect SAP terminology/knowledge etc!

We have a scenario where we have a group of users in our credit control area which have access to change sales documents (VA02) but only for certain sales order types. They have display access for all other sales document types.

My problem is in VKM1. Once the user clicks on the sales document it points to VA02 and does not allow access. I would like this to point to VA03 for certain order types.

I am aware that if I remove the option of "change" entirely then the transaction will then call VA03. However I cannot remove this as they do still require change for specific sales documents.

I did try to amend the call up in SE97 to VA03 but this doesn't seem to have made any impact. Also I'm not to familiar with this so any further info in this area would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Emma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys, I'll take your suggestions and see what can be done.

Kind Regards

Emma

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may need to check the OSS notes 406055 and 369290 and discuss with a bais person to resolve the issue.

Regards,

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Emma,

I will suggest you to talk with ABAP consultant to see if this can be achieved by using Credit management USEREXITs

I do not think standard configuration will allow some doc types only to be chenged.

Best regards,

Paresh