cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Crystal Reports for GRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Due to the lack of a lot of reports in GRC we are looking at using Crystal reports and I was wondering if anyone else is doing this and if so if they have any helpful hints to share.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also have the same problem. I am done from migrate to GRC 5.3. But when i am activate the BI Content for GRC i can not have the complate data flow. We can activate the Queries, the ODS and also Cube. But only several update rule exist. So we do not know how is the data flow should be.... And also I can not find the data source.

Please help me if somebody have a problem like this and have solved.

Thanks before.

Best regards,

-mira-

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Mira-

We are in the process of releasing a comprehensive document to BPX for the integration of BI and AC. It is currently in the reveiw process.

Integration of Cystal Reports is planned for SP09.

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

I should have been clearer in my post.

Yes, when I am referring to GRC I mean RAR and CUP. The the SAP client is a 5.2 client running Oracle.

We just want to be able to create some custom reports.

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Clark-

I would suggest upgrading to 5.3 if the client wants better reporting. However, there is not a sizable difference. Right now, Crystal Reports is being talked about in the roadmap in the next release, but nothing has been finalized.

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

from 5.3 on, SAP delivers BI standard business content for RAR and CUP in GRC Access Controls if this is what you are refering to as "GRC".

Kind regards,

R.