cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing ONE window data at last line item OF invoice using SMARTFORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have 2 pages and 2 windows in each page .One is main window ( using to display invoice line item information )and other one is secondary window using to display text . my requirement is i have to display the secondary window text at end of last line item.

Kindly adivse the logic for this.

Grateful to the guys.

Thanks

RAM.

Please do not offer poin ts

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Mar 10, 2009 1:32 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are certain conditions in conditions tab such as at the end of main window etc, if u tick that checkbox ur logic will be executed after the end of main window i.e after the last line item, i dont know if it appears on secondary window or not, i am not sap system so u check it out and if the option is not available then use the text inside the main window itself using the above mentioned condition.

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is no need to use two windows. Use only main window with Three rows.

First Row --- For headings of Columns

Second Row ---For line items

Third Row -

is for Text whihc you print in Secondary window

then Automatically when all line items get finished to display then it automatically display the text.

Otherwise put a condition for Secondary window "After Main Window"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Place the secondary window below the main window and check the condition only after end of main window.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto the conditions tab of secondary window and select the check box as "only after end of main window"

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can put the condition for the secondary window.

in secondary window ---> right hand side CONDITIONS tab ---> in below select the check box is --->

ONLY AFTER END OF MAIN WINDOW.

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the conditions of ur windows.

u need to flag the condition that says sth like: Display after the MAIN Windows only.

I think that doing that, ur problem will be solved.

Regards